Nutritional Advisor - Part-time (3 or 4 days)
Nutritional Advisor / Therapist
I’m currently working with a fantastic business who specialise in producing nutrition supplements for both humans and animals. They work very closely with leading universities, hospitals and research centres around the world on a range of ongoing research programmes. Amongst other awards, they have been accredited in the best companies to work for 2018!
As part of their continued growth and expansion, they are looking to recruit a Nutritional Advisor to cover the North East area. This is a fantastic opportunity for an enthusiastic Nutritionist to join a fast growing, dynamic and award winning organisation. The ideal candidate will be a Nutritional Therapist or a qualified Practitioner, Pharmacy Technician or have a degree in a relevant science subject. Most importantly, you must be passionate about the nutrition!
Main responsibilities include:
- To provide training and product updates to Health Store and Pharmacy staff in the areas of Lancashire, Manchester, Cheshire and Merseyside
- To visit health stores and clinics to promote and educate staff & customers on the benefits of products
- Ensure products are positioned well in-store and advise on the best use of POS materials and where possible dress windows
- Interact with customers, giving advice and attend in-store open days
- Regularly liaise with the National Sales Manager, Technical Advisor’s and attend meetings with the wider team
- Be able to attend various shows and conferences to promote brands
Essential candidate skills:
- Degree or relevant qualification in Nutrition, Health and Human Sciences, Pharmacy Services, Pharmaceutical Sciences, or similar
- Professional personal presentation
- Good communication skills with confidence presenting technical information
- Strong relationships building skills with ability to retain customer loyalty from retail staff
- Driven, hardworking, self-motivated, super-enthusiastic, outgoing and a strong influencer
- Must have own car and full driving license
There is an option to work either a 3 or 4 day week and the role comes with a basic salary of £28,000 (pro-rata), car allowance (up to £4,000) and a great range of benefits including 28 days holiday (+ 8 bank!), healthcare cover, discounted gym membership and a range of other benefits. If you’re looking for a new challenge with a unique and growing business, don’t delay in sending your application. You can click the apply button or email me directly on firstname.lastname@example.org. If you have any questions about the role, feel free to give me a call on 0161 833 0181.
Keywords: Nutritionist, Senior Nutritionist, Nutritional Therapist, Practitioner, Pharmacy Technician, Pharmacy Assistant