I currently have a Technical Manager vacancy in the Cheshire area, commutable from areas within Staffordshire and South Manchester.
This is an exciting time within the Technical team of this business and offers the ability to really put your stamp on the role, and the business in general.
Standard office hours Monday - Thursday, and an early finish on a Friday, this role offers great work-life balance.
Main duties of the role would include:
- Manage/Lead all third party audits, announced and unannounced. Maintaining and improving accreditations including BRC, Organic etc.
- Management of all non-conformances, including investigations and ensuring corrective actions are implemented
- HACCP Team Leader
- Lead on customer complaints, management of complaint trending
- Responsible for Supplier Approval, including Supplier Audits
- Approval/Sign off on new products and new suppliers
The successful candidate will have the following:
- Ideally degree qualified in a Food Science or related subject.
- HACCP Qualification
- Ideally an Internal Audit Qualification
- Proven experience of making critical decisions.
If you would be interested in this vacancy or would like to hear more, please contact Amy Sumner on 0161 833 0181 and email your updated CV to email@example.com