Our client are a well-known Food Manufacturer with a great reputation in the industry. An excellent vacancy has arisen for a HR Manager in Birmingham.
This role requires an experienced candidate who has previously worked in a standalone HR role.
- Assume full responsibility for all HR duties within large food manufacturing site
- Administration duties (holidays, Personnel Records, HR procedures, Staff Handbook, contracts etc.)
- Identify and deal with disciplinaries, dismissals, grievance and absence management issues
- CIPD qualification Level 3 and above is strongly desired
- Experience of a standalone role in busy HR department
- Firm but fair attitude
What’s on offer?
- £25-30k salary
- Monday - Friday
If you would like to be considered for this excellent opportunity then please upload your CV today. If you have any questions please call Sarah Gegan at DR Newitt.
Apply for HR Manager
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly