I have a vacancy for a QA Supervisor working for a Global food manufacturer, within one of their smaller sites in the Greater Manchester region.
This is working afternoon shifts and the salary would be in the region of £25K - which may be negotiable for the right candidate.
Reporting directly to the Technical Manager, this role calls for an experienced Supervisor, capable of leading the day to day QA activities, ensuring compliance with site policies, procedures and customer COP’s.
Other responsibilities would include:
- Working with Production to ensure all documentation/records are completed accurately and in a timely manner
- Be the main point of contact on the factory floor regarding food safety and legal compliance.
- Ensuring the factory is operating to the required GMP standards.
- Provide support during customer audits and visits as and when required.
- Be the main point of contact for Hygiene team
- Ensure products meet customer specification and are labelled according to the required legislation.
The Successful Candidate will have the following:
- Experience of working at supervisory/management level in a QA function
- Good working Knowledge of HACCP/BRC
- Internal audit skills, ability to complete an internal audit, communicate and close the actions
- Experience of complaint investigation and management
If you would be interested in this vacancy or would like to hear more, please contact Amy Sumner on 0161 833 0181 and email your updated CV to firstname.lastname@example.org