£18k - £20k + Benefits
Our client, a leader in their field are looking to build on their success and they have identified a need to recruit an enthusiastic Technical Administrator to support the Technical Services team.
- Management of supplier approval & review system for ingredients, services and packaging
- Completion of risk assessments including raw material and vulnerability
- Completion of site and customer KPI reports.
- Trending and reporting of microbiological data on-conformances and microbiological testing.
- Coordination of investigations and complaint reporting internally and to customers
- Providing cover for other Technical Services roles
- Any other projects/duties deemed fit by the Technical Services Manager.
To be successful in this role you will need to be degree educated in a food related subject and have strong computer skills including experience with MS Office packages. You will have keen attention to detail and be able to communicate at all levels.
Interested? Apply now in strict confidence, with CV and salary details quoting ref - or for a confidential discussion please call 0113 2048581.
Atkinson Page are committed to the selection, recruitment and development of the best people, basing judgements solely on suitability for the job.
Apply for Technical Administrator
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly