PRODUCTION MANAGER – FOOD MANUFACTURING - SUFFOLK
Production Manager – Food Manufacturing - Suffolk
Competitive Salary – 23 days holiday (Plus bank holidays)
This is a newly created role for an experienced Production Manager to manage a small team at this growing manufacturer. You will be responsible for planning and implementation all aspects of the day to day manufacturing, whilst developing and leading the team.
- Leading by example with a hands-on approach.
- Drive continuous improvement throughout the business.
- Ensure the team works closely together
- Responsible for the factory personnel
- Achieve business KPI’s and ensure the business works efficiently and effectively.
- Communicate strategic goals and objectives to Factory employees.
- Champion the need for change to anticipate changing customer demands.
- See opportunities for creative problem solving while staying in the parameters of good practice.
- Constantly strive to increase operational performance.
- Manage and implement change in a way that reduces the concern experienced by others.
- Develop and implement, with Technical, working practices to ensure that the factory operates to the highest hygiene standards possible.
- Personally comply with all policies, procedures and risk assessments relevant to role and responsibilities.
- Enthusiastic with strong communication skills.
- Experience within food manufacturing
- Ability to motivate and engage teams.
- The ability to be proactive and work autonomously.
- Experience in a similar role at Management level
- Engineering background highly advantageous
This is a role that will offer excellent career progression within an exciting business. Please do not hesitate to apply if you feel you have the experience and background described.
Apply for PRODUCTION MANAGER – FOOD MANUFACTURING - SUFFOLK
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly