Due to an internal re structure my client is looking to recruit a Specifications Manager to join their Technical team.
Posted by: Silven
Location: North West London (Reading/Berkshire/Oxfordshire)
Salary: c£38K + Excellent Benefits
You will have previous experience working with UK retailer customer specifications systems - PluM, Hamilton Grant, Qadex etc.
- Minimum three years' experience in a similar role.
- Food Science Degree (preferred)
- Food factory manufacturing experience.
- Experience of dealing with the major retailers and manufacturers
- Experience of managing a small team
- Extremely organised with meticulous attention to detail.
Reporting to the Technical Manager your role is of utmost importance within the business to ensure the safety, integrity and legal/contractual compliance of all finished products through management of finished product specifications.
You will be accountable for ensure that the systems for specifications and technical information are continually managed, developed and reviewed to transfer accurate product information to expected timescales.
Responsible for checking artwork and new packaging to ensure accuracy and compliance against Pack Copy, Codes of Practice and Labelling Legislation.
As well as managing the team and ensuring all specifications are up to date and accurate, this role also requires the Specification Manager to help to develop technical relationships with key accounts and supporting the Sales team to respond to technical queries across all sectors.
- A thriving and growing food manufacturer with exciting expansion plans
- A global business with a friendly, family feel.
- Supply to Retailers Nationally
What to do next:
Get in touch! If you think this role is for your email your CV with KG/RHSM as a reference or give me a call on 0161 832 7463 (work) / 07399 935 170 (mobile) and I'll be more than happy to have a chat and give you more information!
Not for you? That's ok! Maybe you know someone who would be suitable for this position? Pass them the link!