Location: North Lincolnshire
Salary: £23k + benefits (permanent days based role)
I am on a look out for a QA / Technical Assistant for a great multi-site business in North Lincolnshire. It's a fantastic opportunity to develop your career with this progressive and highly acclaimed business who have sites nationally.
- Investigations of raw materials
- Probe calibration, swabbing and sample collection.
- Ingredient / flavour comparison testing on finished product
- Arranging taste panels with the assistance from the NPD team
- Provide objective reports on issues relating to food safety/ food hygiene issues
- Passionate foodie, degree qualified in Food Science or a related subject
- Experience as a QA or within a technical role within food manufacturing environment
- Strong communicator with proven influencing skills
- Attention to details
- Full of drive, energy and enthusiasm and a willingness to learn
To apply for this exciting opportunity, please send a copy of your CV quoting RR/3642 or call me on 01618327463 (office) / 07522498031 (mobile) for a confidential discussion.
Apply for Quality Auditor
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly