IT Relationship and Change Manager
The role is designed to bring value to the organisation through the convergence of different business functions, the relationship and change manager (RCM) role is a senior-level, strategic business partner who shares ownership for both business strategy, project delivery and business value results. Working in close partnership with HR or Finance, a RCM’s primary objective is to break down the silos separating business functions to optimize organisational effectiveness and jointly determine strategic direction. The end result is a drive towards collaboration and a culture of creativity, innovation, and value that reflects the business strategy as a whole.Package description
- Building and maintaining relationships with key stakeholders and colleagues.
- conducting business reviews to ensure our stakeholders are listened to and satisfied with their products and services.
- Capturing opportunities for further enhancements and innovations.
- Attending meetings with business leaders to build relationships with peers.
- Achieving targets and KPI’s as set by the relationship and change team.
- Escalating and resolving areas of concern as raised by stakeholders.
- Stakeholder engagement – Senior Leadership Team Level
- Engaging, individual and positive thinker
- Change Leader and driving changes.
- IT Business Partnering with HR or Finance
- ERP project experience