Senior Buyer/Buying Manager
My client is a well-established FMCG business servicing Foodservice & Retailers looking to develop it's Purchasing team with a Senior Buyer / Buying Manager.
- Responsible for the buying of all Poultry, Ingredients and Packaging
- Manage all aspects of supplier management within the company
- Consistently source high quality products as required within acceptable lead times and at competitive price.
- Proactively Manager supplier performance
- Be a proactive and constructive member of the Management Team, supporting, maintenance and development of the company’s values and market growth.
- Negotiation of contracts to maximise Cost savings while maintaining service deliver
Skills and Qualifications:
- CIPS qualified (or working towards)
- Buying experience within Food manufacturing is essential
- Proven track record of adding value to the bottom line in everything you do and be able to make sound business decisions
- Good interpersonal skills and an ability to build strong supplier relationships
- A truly commercial individual able to demonstrate excellent negotiation skills
- A proven track record of Purchasing within the retail / food service market
- Highly analytical and excellent working knowledge of Microsoft Office
- Ability to work under pressure and to deadlines, and to identify potential risks
For further detail please contact Andrew Jackson on 0161 833 0181 or email firstname.lastname@example.org