Drinks Co-Packager Technical / Quality Manager
3 days left
- Contract Type
This business has grown from strength to strength over the last 12 years to become a market leader within the drinks sector. At the forefront of product innovation, the business now produces a range of unveils exceptional products supplying the finest UK retailers and restaurants and exporting to over 35 different countries across the world.
The Supplier Quality Manager will work closely with a number of Co-Packer based in the UK and mainland Europe, building strong relations and ensure the Co-Packers adhere to the business’s set standards and procedures. This will include measuring, assuring, improving and sustaining appropriate levels of Safety, Legality, and Quality standards of external manufactured.
- Drive and support food safety and product quality across all the manufacturing facilities.
- Ensure a quality assurance culture throughout the site.
- Identify lead and facilitate product quality improvement initiatives across the manufacturing site.
- Audit the food safety and quality processes of manufacturing sites and suppliers.
- Ability to resolve any issues quickly and effectively.
- To support and help drive continuous development.
- Developing standard practices, ways of working and processes across product quality assurance.
- Ensuring adherence to company, CSR, retailer and food safety policies.
- Track record of working in technical and/or quality assurance on the factory floor within FMCG and be a senior quality representative with a breadth of knowledge.
- Monitors the ongoing performance of contract packers with regards to all quality processes.
- Great relationship management skills with strong influencing, facilitation and negotiation.
- Ability to self-manage resource with leadership and management experience and personal accountability for results.
- Technical knowledge of quality systems/processes legislation with a high level of accuracy.
- Excellent eye for detail with the ability to work to tight deadlines.
- Excellent communication skills and abilities in stakeholder management.
- Ability to present information in a rational, structured and concise manner.
- Educated to Degree level - Science or Engineering background.
- Experience in FMCG or food/drink quality management and manufacturing.
- Knowledge of principles of HACCP, risk assessment and auditing.
To apply, please e-mail in strict confidence, with a comprehensive CV, including salary details, quoting the above reference and for the attention of James Constable to email@example.com or call 020 8203 1000
Apply for Drinks Co-Packager Technical / Quality Manager
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly