Global BRC Product Manager
5 days left
- Contract Type
This is an exciting and dynamic business that provides an extensive range of external services to the food manufacturing and food retail sector. With an impressive client base consisting of many well-known leading UK and an international organisations, their philosophy is simply to provide clients with excellent service and value. The business is a global leader and innovator in inspection, verification, testing and certification services. Trusted all over the world, the business puts passion, pride and innovation into everything they do and encourage new ideas and welcome people who challenge the way the business does things. The business has an exciting new opportunity for a Global BRC Product Manager, to join the businesses global team in the UK offices.
- To have overall responsibility for the successful management of the BRC standards ensuring the global operation is efficient and meets the expectations of internal customers (affiliates), external clients, scheme owners and accreditation bodies.
- To ensure global internal and external KPIs are met and all relevant approvals and accreditations are maintained to safeguard the business and reputation.
- To provide overall commercial strategy/guidance for affiliates to facilitate product growth in key countries and regions.
- To manage the Global BRC team and to ensure it provides an efficient technical and admin resource to the network in line with expectations and agreed internal and external targets.
- To manage the back-office team effectively to ensure the team remains competent, motivated and efficient.
- To be the products’ lead technical point of contact for the global network and communicate effectively with affiliates in a way to demonstrate pragmatism whilst maintaining the integrity of the standards.
- To ensure adequate monitoring systems are in place and utilised effectively to monitor the network to ensure compliance.
- To train and calibrate the global Auditor network effectively of all changed and new standards and procedures as necessary.
- To implement an effective registration and qualification of auditors as per scheme requirements.
- To achieve and maintain all required accreditations with UKAS and BRC.
- Food (manufacturing/retail/Environmental health) quality and certification experience
- Good working knowledge of BRC management systems, standards, BRC compliance and auditing techniques
- Detailed knowledge of HACCP principles
- A solid understanding of accreditation requirements
- Ability to multi-task and manage conflicting priorities
- Strong influencing skills with ability to inspire effective teamwork across a matrix organisation
- Highly effective communicator at all levels and good influencing skills
- Good people management skills and strong motivator
- Strong written and spoken English skills
- Proficient in Microsoft suite (Word, Excel, Access, Power Point, and Outlook)
- Qualified Food Auditor or ability to soon achieve
- Degree in Food or bio science related discipline
To apply, please e-mail in strict confidence, with your CV, including salary details, quoting the above reference and for the attention of James Constable to email@example.com.
Due to a high volume of responses, we cannot reply to each application individually. If you have not had a response within one week, we are sorry to say your application has not been successful on this occasion.
Apply for Global BRC Product Manager
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly