Key Accounts Manager, Ingredients
3 days left
- Contract Type
Key Accounts Manager
Home based in the North
Circa £50,000- £60,000 + Package
Ref code: FMW17856
This market leading manufacturer benefits from some of the most technologically advanced machinery, to produce high quality food ingredients and innovative clean label products for the bakery industry.
This is an ideal role for someone looking to move from an innovation or technical position in the bakery industry and into the world of sales. Handling a portfolio of key accounts, you will be responsible for building upon an already impressive client base through targeted and planned development of both new and existing business. This is a home based sales role although you will be expected to visit the company’s office in the Yorkshire area.
- Ideally a food science or related degree or equivalent relevant experience
- Good relationship builder with both customers and manufacturing partners with a “can do” attitude
- A good understanding of the commercial aspects of bakery products
- An organised individual with a level of independence and professionalism
- Able to deliver a good quality of service for customers in this competitive area
Ref Code: FMW17856
To apply, please e-mail in strict confidence, with a comprehensive CV, including salary details, quoting the above reference and for the attention of Lisa Fox to email@example.com or call 020 8203 1000.
Due to a high volume of responses, we cannot reply to each application individually. If you have not had a response within one week, we are sorry to say your application has not been successful on this occasion.
Apply for Key Accounts Manager, Ingredients
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly