One of the leading food Manufacturers in the UK are seeking a Quality Manager. The successful candidate will have worked in Quality before but looking to expand and diversify their knowledge
Duties and Responsibilities
- Manage quality/ food safety assurance and be the lead for food safety and quality standards and site GMP to enable the site to improve quality to customers and so drive down complaints and cost
- To provide an effective quality management system to ensure full compliance with relevant Legal, National, Corporate and Retailer standards.
- To drive improvements in quality awareness and effectively implement quality improvement projects within site
- To manage the Quality Team and site hygiene and pest control activities.
The ideal person will have:
- A proven track record of delivering results against objectives and managing projects requiring cross-functional approaches
- Good understanding of the BRC V7 and HACCP quality systems, quality philosophies and techniques
- At least five years’ experience of a variety of food products in a technical role, QA and QC
- Operational and up-to-date knowledge of EU legislation relating to food manufacture
- Good understanding of IT systems
For further information please do get in touch