This is an exciting role for someone who is passionate about food and tastes and the food industry.
You will need to be organised and have good attention to detail. You will be working in a team of real "foodies" and have excellent senses to establish flavours, textures and smells and be able to translate this onto fact sheets.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Handle, prepare and assess a variety of food and drink products using a range of sensory methods.
- To participate as a panelist in the consumer benchmarking and quality assessment panels, in all applicable training, research and contract work
- General administration duties; test data input etc.
- Help to maintain kitchen and laboratory facilities to the highest possible standard of hygiene and cleanliness at all times
- To perform other duties in relation to the Department or Organisation which may be required
- Knowledge, Skills & Experience
- Excellent communication and listening skills, verbal and written
- Good standard of computer literacy (Word and Excel)
- Ability to work within a team or on own initiative, as required
- Good organisational skills
- A genuine interest in food and drink, food related background
- Basic Food Hygiene certificate desirable
- Practical hands-on approach
Please send a CV with your salary expectations using the link below.
Apply for Consumer Tester
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly