C25k - £30k
The Technical Co-ordinator will support the role of the Technical Manager, deputising during holidays and absenteeism.
To act as primary contact for the receipt and management of customer complaints, implementation of corrective action and reporting of trends.
In addition, as required, manage the supplier approval process ensuring that comprehensive, agreed, and approved raw material and packaging specifications are in place and are maintained following changes or routine reviews. Managing the supplier approval system for all suppliers of raw materials, packaging, hauliers and services. To be an active participant for supplier performance monitoring.
Skills and Qualifications
- Degree in Food Science or equivalent
- Food manufacturing experience in FMCG in a Food Safety/Quality Role
- Excellent attention to detail
- HACCP knowledge
- Experience of auditing
- Strong IT skills – competent user of Microsoft Office
- Flexible and adaptable
- Ability to challenge the status quo
- Methodical approach
- Ability to work under pressure and meet tight deadlines
- Data analysis skills
- Trained in problem solving lean tools
- Ability to demonstrate strong relationship building and communication skills with a commitment to providing excellent customer service
- An approachable resilient self-motivated individual with the ability to demonstrate and communicate required professional standards
- Flexible attitude, ability to manage workload effectively, ability to prioritise
Please send a CV or call 0208 203 1000 for more information
Apply for Technical Co-ordinator
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly