Are you interested in an operational role as a Labour Planner within a large scale food manufacturer?
A Labour Planner role has become available in a fast moving large scale food manufacturing company looking for a dynamic individual with great organizational skills.
This is a permanent Monday to Friday role working normal working hours paying 30k-35k for the right candidate.
- Direct and coordinate labour for operations.
- Ensure the correct skill sets are available to meet production needs.
- Be proactive and diligent with regard to meeting quality standards.
- Schedule labour on a shift by shift basis and pre-empt changeovers.
- Responsible for costs of labour and overtime within the factory.
- Working with management to create capability forecasts for the factory.
- Be very service driven.
- Very high level communication capabilities.
- Consistent time keeping and work effectively with management.
- Be driven towards streamlining production and overall efficiency.
- Ability to work under pressure.
- Intermediate PC skills especially in spreadsheets.
This is a fantastic opportunity for a highly motivated professional to achieve continuous improvement in a highly regulated industry. If you are interested in this role please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org or if you want to discuss the role in more detail please call Tom Price on 0161 833 0181.