Genius thrives on working with the three G’s: Gutsy, Great and Gluten-free. This is what Lucinda showed by having 14 loaves of bread a day ready for her children to try after school and by breaking two ovens along the way to get tasty, gluten-free bread for her son. If you want to further your career by working for a company where these skills are valued and nurtured then the role of Site Production Planner at our Bathgate site could be just for you.
- To plan the production of finished goods to fulfil orders and stock requirements.
- Translate the long term demand plan into a daily / weekly / monthly production schedule in line with standard operating efficiencies and agreed stock holdings.
- Advise production of labour requirements to achieve the production plan.
- Liaise with the material planner to ensure sufficient raw materials / packaging are in place to fulfil the production plan.
- Report and monitor production KPI’s vs standard: plan attainment, labour, waste, OEE.
- Work with the Warehouse Team to review finished goods stock holding so that stock inaccuracies can be highlighted and improved ways of working can be achieved in order to effectively manage finished goods and continually improve processes.
- Clear communication and escalation of issues in a timely manner to ensure that these are brought to resolution so that Service Level is not affected or unavoidable shortages are proactively communicated to affected customers.
- Experience of production planning intakes within an FMCG environment, ideally food.
- Excellent communication skills, both internally and externally. Can communicate effectively whether in person, by phone, e-mail or other media.
- Good working knowledge of Microsoft Excel and/or SAP (or similar ERP systems).
- A proactive approach to tasks. Tackles problems in a timely manner and escalates where necessary to ensure these are overcome.
- Ability to quickly learn and willing to bridge knowledge gaps where needed.
Working 40 hours a week Wednesday to Saturday, if you are ready to channel Lucinda’s gutsiness and determination then send a CV and covering email outlining why the company need you for this role to:
If you are ready for your next challenge, please forward your CV and covering letter outlining why you are the “candidate of choice” for this role and your salary expectations to email@example.com
Applications without a covering letter will not be considered.
Eden Scott Ltd, our recruitment partners are managing this vacancy on behalf of Genius Foods. Your CV therefore will be shared with Genius Foods and Eden Scott Ltd for consideration. Successful candidates will be invited for an interview by Genius Foods.