Quality Manager, Nights
Quality Manager Nights, Yorkshire – c£40,000
Have you got great attention to detail?
Are you a quick thinking, easily adaptable individual?
Do you have knowledge of BRC and HACCP?
If so this Quality Manager Nights vacancy is for you.
As the Quality Nights Manager your key responsibilities will include;
• Managing and co-ordinating the QA Team
• Maintenance and management of the Quality Management Systems
• Assistance with third party audits
• Liaising with enforcement bodies, customer and third party visitors
To be considered for this position, the successful candidate will;
• At least 2 years Quality Management experience
• The ability to coach, develop and lead your planning team to achieve high standards
• Knowledge of customer systems and retailer exposure, along with knowledge of retailer audit protocols and CoP
• Good understanding of Food Industry Technical standards and compliance – HACCP, BRC, etc
Sunday to Thursday 6pm – 3.30am
If you would like to apply for this role then please send me your most recent and up to date CV to Sophie@drnewitt.com or if you would like to discuss this role, the company or the exact location of the this role in more detail then please call Sophie on 0131 226 5060 or 07784676778, Mon - Fri 8.45am till 7.30pm