Product Manager (Sales & Marketing)
Eden Scott’s client is a privately owned food processing and retail business. We are looking to recruit a Product Manager with a sales, marketing and product management background. This role would suit a recent graduate with a couple of years’ experience.
- Defining and managing the strategic growth plans for the assigned products/services, managing the entire product life cycle and measuring performance.
- Planning and implementing new business opportunities including entry into new geographic markets and customer segments in conjunction with appropriate Head of Sales.
- Analysing sales figures on a monthly basis and reporting to the Head of Sales with appropriate action plans.
- Agreeing sales budgets with the Sales Managers and assisting in the compilation of business plans to ensure targets are met.
- Defining and managing the development roadmap, gathering and prioritising requirements from customers and sales/support teams and balancing these against ROI.
- Working closely and effectively with the Technical Team on continuous product innovation and development projects.
- Establishing effective pricing strategies for both existing and prospective customers.
- Undertaking detailed market and competitor analyses.
- Working with the Marketing Campaign Planner and the Marketing Team to develop suitable positioning and marketing collateral, including product messages, campaigns, communications material and other marketing deliverables.
- Champion the product/service through engagement with internal and external stakeholder.
- Identify strategic partnerships with other 3rd parties relevant to the awareness of the product/service.
- Previous sales, marketing and product management experience in a similar role.
- Highly articulate, with excellent written/verbal communication and presentation skills.
- Excellent planning and organisational skills
- Proficient in Microsoft office – Outlook, Word, Excel and PowerPoint
- Degree qualified – preferred
- Previous Food, Drink, Agriculture or FMCG experience - preferred
Don’t miss out on this fantastic opportunity, apply now. To discuss this role in more detail, call Alasdair Murray on 0131 550 1117.
If this role isn’t quite what you are looking for, register your CV at www.edenscott.com and be the first to hear about our latest opportunities by signing up for our job alerts.