Operations / Supply Manager
Eden Scott’s client is a leading FMCG organisation that is well known throughout the UK and worldwide alike. Due to continued growth of the business, they are looking for an experienced Operations/Supply Manager who can motivate and develop their colleagues with a passion for empowering people.
This is an exciting opportunity that would suit someone, with experience in an FMCG or food and drink manufacturing industry, who enjoys the challenge of leadership and will offer you the chance to work with a reputable and highly respected organisation with an excellent basic salary and benefits.
- Lead, motivate and develop their team members in line with company values
- Lead and support improvement projects utilising continuous improvement techniques and ensure ownership and knowledge transfer is effective post project implementation
- Support and sustain a drive for improving operating costs and efficiently manage resources.
- Monitor and implement improvements to maximise supplier performance
- Prepare and translate operational reports to provide real time updates on plant performance, including individual performance,
Key Skills Required
- Ability to make prompt, clear decisions which may involve considered risks
- Encourages strong team cohesion and develops individuals to achieve full potential
- Experience of food or related production experience is essential
- Evidence of managing a team is essential
- Charismatic and acts with confidence
Don’t miss out on this fantastic opportunity, apply now.
To discuss this role in more detail, call Max Frost on 0131 550 1128
If this role isn’t quite what you are looking for, register your CV at www.edenscott.com and be the first to hear about our latest opportunities by signing up for our job alerts.