£30,000-40,000 Depending on Experience (will consider someone looking to step up)
A full time permanent leadership role is now available at a fantastic food manufacturer based in Cornwall. This role will manage multi sites and lead a team of specialists.
Reporting to the Director and Chief Operating Officer this role will be responsible for ensuring products are safe, legal, responsibly sourced and meet the product brief and developing and delivering the site continuous improvement plan for all quality and technical related issues.
You will be the expert in your field, supporting the development of BRC standards across all sites. You will act with pace and integrity at all times.
Due to their accelerated growth you must have experience in building high performing teams. Managing and developing long term partnerships with suppliers, stakeholders and customers.
Minimising cost and risk throughout the supply chain and product range, ensuring appropriate controls are in place for consistency, legality, HACCAP, pest control and quality of products & packaging and signing off products at appropriate milestones
Ensuring required Due Diligence documents are in place. Ensuring labelling is legal and factually correct. Maintaining and updating of the QMS (Quality Management System)
Monitoring all quality and customer feedback and implementing actions to resolve issues raised, customer requirements and product specifications.
Management & reduction of customer complaints, incidents and enforcement challenges in your area
Support the technical critical path for new products/product changes, working with suppliers and flagging risks
- Relevant product area knowledge/experience of delivering safe, legal, responsibly sourced, quality products to the customer
- Knowledge of legislation and technical standards
- Understanding of risk and risk assessments
- Understanding of end to end Incident Management process
- Customer focused
- Strong Initiative with proactive ways of working
- Personable and able build strong relationship and collaborate with all stakeholders and suppliers
- Previous relevant experience and a proven, successful track record of delivering safe, legal and ethical products to the customer is essential
If you are currently working within a similar role, and are looking for a fresh challenge please send your CV to Lexi Barratt at email@example.com. Alternatively if you would like to discuss the position further please call on 0131 226 5060