Eden Scott’s client is a highly successful, rapidly expanding manufacturer based in Fife. Due to continued growth, opportunities have now become available for an Installation Electrician to join the team.
The purpose of this role is to install, maintain, check and certify electrical supplies (415V, 240V, 110V single and three phase) throughout the factory.
The successful candidate must be flexible to work nightshifts
- Must be able to install, test and certify electrical drops and other power distribution circuits in the factory
- BS 7671 Inspection and testing certified
- BS 7671 IET wiring regulations 17th edition qualified
- ECS grading card held
- Facilities background is advantageous
- Team player who is flexible and adaptable
- Results orientated
- Time served (or equivalent) in an electrical discipline