I am currently recruiting for a Technical Manager on behalf of a client who are well established in the food manufacturing industry.
- Ensure the day to day management of the company technical, NPD and quality assurance function has structure, is organised and all direct reports are aware of their roles and responsibilities.
- Monitor, measure and report on technical issues, ensuring necessary actions taken in a timely manner.
- Manage, monitor and control departmental expenditure in accordance with agreed budget.
- Manage, mentor and continually evaluate the performance of direct reports through KPI targets.
- Ensure all direct reports have received adequate and suitable information, instruction and supervision, inclusive of training, to enable them to function safely, hygienically and efficiently.
- Liaise and collaborate with departmental managers to develop GMP initiatives. Ensure any ensuing non-conformances are actioned to minimise and/or prevent re-occurrences.
- Design, update and implement comprehensive HACCP plans in accordance with BRC Issue 7 requirements and customer standards, through effective leadership of the HACCP team.
- Lead, manage, maintain and support the provision of additional services by ensuring compliance with all BRC and Marine Stewardship Council requirements.
- Manage, develop and co-ordinate positive customer technical relationships, inclusive of written and verbal communication and site visit management.
- Ideally you will have experience working in a similar role.
- My client would look at an established Technical Manager or an experienced QA Manager to step up with their career.
- It is essential you have strong knowledge of BRC V7, HACCP and understand retailer codes of practice.
What’s on offer?
- A competitive salary range of £40,000 - £45,000 depending on experience.
- Working Monday to Friday office hours.
If the above role could be of interest and you would like to find out more please send a updated CV over to Cassi@drnewitt.com