Salary: £40k – 45k + Package
Location: South West
Are you someone who wants to be part of well-established brand where you can make a real impact? If you are currently leading a Hygiene team within a food manufacturing business and looking to work for a well-established organisation, where you can grow then please read on!
A well-established brand in Food Manufacturing, the company are always evolving and continue to develop in the industry. They are a well-respected producer whose expertise is held in high regard by their retail partners.
As the Hygiene Manager you will be responsible for leading a team of Hygiene Supervisors and Operators to ensure routine deep cleaning is completed to allow a safe and hygienic working environment for food production.
- Responsible for organising & managing the entire Hygiene function
- Ensure that safety, quality and legality is maintained.
- Provide support to the technical team when required.
- Oversee and manage the pest control system
- Provide support to the hygiene team and work closely with the technical manager during audits.
- To assist the chemical suppliers and ensure that audit standards are met.
- Be in charge of organising cleaning windows within the operational plan.
- Provide guidance to Technical & Operations on all Food Safety matters.
- Monitor health and safety training of the hygiene team.
- Experience in leading Hygiene teams within a Food manufacturing organisation.
- Knowledge of Top 4 Retailers, processes and procedures is beneficial
- Ability to influence key managers within a fast moving company.
- Experience of working in a high risk environment
- Strong experience and knowledge of EXCEL
- Proven ability in leading audits.
- Level 4 food Safety training
- Level 3 HACCP training
- Externally recognized internal auditing qualification
To apply directly please send a copy of your CV and cover letter through to Alan.email@example.com or alternatively please apply via the link below.