Salary: £35k – 40k + Package
Location: East Anglia
Are you someone who wants to be part of well-established business in which you can make a real impact? If you are currently working as a Process Technologist and looking to work for a well-established organisation, where you can grow then please read on!
A well-established brand in Food Manufacturing, the company are always evolving and continue to develop in the industry. They are a well-respected producer whose expertise is held in high regard by their retail partners.
The Process Technologist will report directly into the Technical Manager. As the Process Technologist you will be the main point of contact between NPD and Operations to drive new products through the factory.
- Build strong relationships with NPD, Production and other staff who will be involved with the development of new products.
- Ensuring all work meets in-house and customer standards for quality and safety.
- Understanding company production processes and flagging up any potential problems to NPD staff at early development stages
- Make sure the technical information required for pack copy is complete and available in line with the agreed critical path.
- Conducting ongoing investigations into production processes and making recommendations for improvements if necessary
- Oversee and understand the impact on product quality and product safety throughout the manufacturing process.
- Offer support to the operations team at scale-up and the launch of new products.
- Oversee and approve all new artwork.
- Experienced within a Process or Senior process Technologist position, within a food manufacturing environment
- Chilled experience would be beneficial but by no means essential
- Knowledge of Top 4 Retailers, processes and procedures is beneficial
- Ability to influence and inspire at different levels of the company.
- Strong experience and knowledge of EXCEL
- Proven ability to drive continuous improvement.
- Minimum Food Safety Level 3 seeking to level 4
- HACCP Level 4
To apply directly please send a copy of your CV and cover letter through to Alan.firstname.lastname@example.org or alternatively please apply via the link below.