This is a fantastic opportunity for an Engineering Manager to join a leading FMCG manufacturing business based in Warrington.
My client are a global FMCG manufacturing business based in Warrington who are looking for an Engineering Manager
- Implementation of best practice maintenance into all Manufacturing Cells and tool care area.
- People management including development and training.
- Technical leadership - establishing engineering protocols and specifications for the site.
- Manage capital projects. Identify suppliers and manage delivery of capital projects within agreed timeframes, cost and efficiency criteria.
- Contractor selection, negotiation and performance monitoring.
- Management of departmental budgets.
- Maintenance of facility - buildings, roads, services etc.
- Management of legislative compliance e.g. pressure vessel regulations, lifting equipment regulations, asbestos management, cooling tower maintenance.
- Management of information systems - LPOS. IMPACTxp.
- Maintenance inventory management.
- Effective Quality management systems
- Management of change
- Systems knowledge management
5+ years experience in an Engineering Manager / Chief Engineer / Head of Engineering role in a a fast paced manufacturing background
HNC / HND / Degree qualified in electrical / electronic engineering
A highly competitive package