Our client, are a large and well-known FMCG business. An excellent opportunity has arisen for an experienced Planning Manager to join the team at the site in London.
This is a senior level position that will suit an experienced and professional candidate.
- To assume full responsibility for my client’s large scale Planning Department – a busy, demanding role within a large manufacturing site
- Management of a team of Planners and Supply Chain staff
- Confident communication between all in/external stake holders to ensure maximum efficiency
- Oversee and contribute to the overall running of the factory in a professional manner at all times
- An experienced Planning Manager from a fast-paced manufacturing background
- An expert IT systems user
- A strong people Manager who communicates well at all levels
- A confident decision maker
What’s on offer?
- An excellent and highly competitive salary and benefits package
- The opportunity to work for an expanding business that can offer genuine career progression opportunities
If you would like to be considered for this position please upload your CV today. If you have any questions or would like to discuss this confidentially please call Martin Bryce at D.R Newitt on 01312265060.