Salary: up to £40k
I am working with one of the UK's leading food manufacturing companies to find an experienced and enthusiastic Packaging Technologist. For you to progress in this fantastic opportunity you will need to have a genuine passion about packing and be a team player!
- You will have previous experience in a packaging development or purchasing role within food and drink or FMCG manufacturing and knowledge of food technology and processes.
- Commercial acumen and well-developed negotiation skills are essential in this demanding role.
- You be innovative with excellent communication skills.
- You will plan, develop and implement a strategy for the supply of packaging materials and services to optimise best value and minimum wastage to enable high quality and least cost supply.
- Establish commercial terms to secure supply of materials and services on conditions optimised to benefit the company.
- You will maintain awareness and knowledge of contemporary packaging/purchasing technology, materials, development theory and methods and provide suitable interpretation to directors, managers and staff within the organisation.
Get in touch! If you think this role is for you, send me your CV with LD/3676 as a subject or give me a call on 0161 832 7463 (work) / 07703965454 (mobile), and I'll be more than happy to have a chat and give you more information!