Maintenance Engineering Manager
- To take responsibility for the maintenance function for the manufacturing site, working closely with the Factory Engineering Manager to continue in the development of the engineering function
- Establish and control maintenance routines to ensure that maintenance activities are scheduled and executed in time with high quality.
- Lead implementation of the maintenance methodologies and drive improvements where required, and coach and promote breakdown analysis.
- Manage the maintenance budget
- Coach and develop the maintenance team to drive professional and personal development
- Management of engineering KPIs and strategy to generate improvements.
- To promote and comply with legislative and business compliance standards including health and safety, environmental and technical.
- Proven experience within an engineering or site services management/supervisory role within a manufacturing environment (Food/FMCG/Pharmaceutical/Chemicals)
- Engineering related qualifications or apprentice trained
- Experience of change management, performance, planning and quality. Able to clearly demonstrate a continuous improvement and lean manufacturing background.
- Experience of managing a team and a coaching/mentoring approach