Production Supervisor - Food Industry - Lincolnshire
Production Supervisor required for a night shift role with a modern, growing food company.
A Production Supervisor is required for this Night Shift role with a growing food manufacturing/distribution company in the South Lincolnshire area. Working on a 4 on 4 off shift pattern (18.00 - 6.00 Nights) you will be responsible for team of operatives picking multiple components for highly individualised end product.
Your main responsibility is to motivate and manage your team to achieve order pick rates while ensuring errors are minimised. Utilising advanced data collection systems you will be able to identify where to prioritize your time in regards to team member development and focus training appropriately.
- Understand production requirements, delivering the plan efficiently
- Manage your team; rotas, holidays, absenteeism etc.
- Monitor team performance and ensure targets are hit
- Ensure food safety and hygiene standards are maintained
- Identify training needs of your team
- Completed periodic reviews of your department
- Ensure all non-conformances are documented
For this role we are looking for someone with previous experience managing a team in the food/fmcg sectors. You will have excellent IT skills with attention to detail and ability to motivate a team
Send your CV today for consideration.
Ref DRB894536 By Focus Management
Follow Focus Management on Twitter @foodjob
Focus Management Consultants Ltd, Tel: +44 (0) 1625 560778