PLANNING MANAGER – FOOD
Planning Manager – Food
Competitive Salary & Benefits
A market leading food manufacturer are currently looking to strengthen their already high performing operational team with the appointment of a Planning Manager. The business is growing from strength to strength and as a result have heavily invested in the upgrading the facility from top to bottom. In addition to this, this business pride themselves on the development of their people offering broad scope for progression. Therefore, will suit an ambitious individual who is looking for the next long-term challenge in their career.
- Oversee planning for division and set schedules for project and flow of materials.
- Manage and develop multiple teams within the planning department
- Ensure regulations are followed in accordance with guidelines
- Using sales order and forecast data, set planning parameters for the Schedulers
- Regularly report on KPIs, initiating and delivering actions within agreed timeframes
- Develop and maintain the factory production plan
- Work closely with senior leadership team within supply chain and operations
- Relevant qualification or QBE
- Food Manufacturing experience
- The ability to manage and develop teams
- Excellent communication skills
If you have the background and experience described please do not hesitate to apply for this role. Please contact me direct on 01132 054970 or by emailing at firstname.lastname@example.org. Alternatively, if you are not looking for your next challenge but know of someone who may be interested, please feel free to share my contact details.