Stock Controller / Materials Planner
Stock Controller, NW London, Food Manufacturing
We are recruiting for a Stock Controller opportunity on behalf of our established Food Manufacturing Restaurant client.
Our client has a variety of food related products, with 19 restaurant locations in the heart of London Oxford St, Marble Arch, Edgware Rd, Beauchamp Place, Knightsbridge, Kings Rd, Connaught St…etc.
We are looking for professional Stock Control Officer to join our team. You must have proven experience within Stock Control, capable of handling large volumes of stock data and you must demonstrate a high level of customer focus and attention to details.
Working Hours: usual working hours are 5am until 2pm.
The role of the Stock Control Officer is to work closely with the Buyer, Warehouse Manager, Butchery and Restaurant Manager to effectively manage the availability, shelf-life and quality of stock and reducing waste, and report to Procurement Manager.
- Goods in procedure: perform daily goods in transaction for the outstanding POs
- Coordinate with our restaurants, office and warehouses' manager re daily orders.
- Perform meat production (Work Orders) on Tropos
- Receive, check and update the system with daily despatch to the restaurants.
- Send daily charges report to our restaurants and feedback on any charges enquiry
- Monitor buying trends for each restaurant and advise the restaurant in case of overspending
- Support Dry, Butchery and Fruit & Vegetable stores in maintain proper inventory levels and raising replenishments' orders with Purchasing Managers
- Perform, daily, weekly and Monthly stocktake and report the actual numbers to accounting dept.
- Accountable for the production of the monthly F&B reports, and review & analyses the month end process to include stock take input.
- Ensure we have a set of policies and procedures designed to mitigate risk.
- In conjunction with the Purchasing/Logistics manager, provide analysis of F&B stores and movement of the same.
- Monthly stock counts of food and beverage in conjunction with the outlet manager/Chef, or as needed or instructed by the procurement manager.
- Carry out spot-checks on the restaurant stores/bars/fridges.
- Carry out checks on storing food and beverage in all F&B outlets.
- Control and check along with the warehouse personal that no stock leaves the warehouse without a requisition.
- Performs any other duty as requested by his/her superiors.
Previous experience with food and restaurant sector is a plus.
Salary: circa £20 - £25k+ Benefits
If you feel you are the ONE, and your strengths are: passion, creativity, teamwork, motivation, organisation and hard work, do not hesitate to send your CV and apply.
Apply: Please press the "apply" button - and include your salary expectations, and notice period.
This role may be of interest to the following: Stock Control Team Leader, Stock Controller, Materials Coordinator, Production Planner, Stock Planner, Logistics Admin, London, NW London, FMCG, Food Manufacturing.