Our client, a large multi-national food manufacturer supplying chilled convenience products to the leading retailers are currently recruiting for the role of Product Manager at their site based in the East Midlands
- This role main responsibility will be managing the development of new products and new product ranges to deliver company growth
- Managing cross functional and intercompany project teams to deliver New Products that meet UK market requirements and opportunities using existing production capabilities
- Producing detailed product development briefs including desired attributes, target costs, formats and packaging based on approved development concepts and factory capabilities
- Working with project team members to formulate or develop appropriate recipes to meet the requirements of each opportunity including developing kitchen samples & factory trials
- Agreeing samples and recipes with internal and external stakeholders prior to managing agreed products into production trials and through to subsequent launch
- Ensuring projects are delivered in a timely manner and are reviewed at first production and post-launch to ensure they have been delivered to the agreed specification and quality standard
- The successful candidate must have experience within the chilled foods sector, this is essential
- Experience of the Product Development process, from factory to launch
- Excellent Project Management Skills, with a minimum of 3 years’ experience in project management
- Ability to manage complex, cross functional projects.
What’s on Offer
- £35-40K Salary
If you are interested in this position then please forward a copy of your most up to date CV to firstname.lastname@example.org or contact Gareth Baerecke on 0131 226 5060.