Group Technical Manager
Group Technical Manager
Company: New England Seafood c/o Silven recruitment
Location: Chessington, Surrey, and Grimsby, North East Lincolnshire.
Salary: Competitive salary & package to attract the best
Do you want to work for a successful, growing company who pride ourselves on our supply chain integrity, sustainable sourcing and high-quality products?
"A successful business depends on relationships built on trust and a shared passion to deliver quality of both product and service. At New England we've worked hard to achieve success for our business, our customers and for those we work with around the world, whilst remaining sensitive to our responsibility for the environment. We've also remembered to have fun along the way!"
This quote from our founder says it all…………………
Sounds good, doesn't it?
With a 100 million pound turnover and continued year on year growth, it really is a perfect time to join us. We have a fantastic opportunity for a Group Technical Manager to lead and inspire our Technical teams based at our recently acquired site in Grimsby and our established site in Chessington. It's a great role, so if you want the scope to make a difference in a progressive and innovative environment then this could be your next role.
- We're looking for an inspirational Group Technical Manager who has a real passion for quality. You will have experience of working at a senior level and ideally have managed technical teams in a chilled, multi-component manufacturing environment.
- You will have a strong technical management background, and can demonstrate successful leadership skills.
- You will be a natural motivator, with a holistic approach. You will have the ability to use your own initiative and be a strong decision maker.
- You'll be commercially astute and customer focussed, with strong retailer relationships already built.
- You will need strong interpersonal skills to allow interaction with Customer Technical and sales teams to gain both credibility and their trust
- As a successful Group Technical Manager, you will have extensive change management experience, with the proven ability to engage and inspire at all levels, optimising results across the business through a continued commitment to quality and sustainability.
Key responsibilities include:
- Collaboratively working with and direct alignment to, the Group Technical Account Manager and the Group Compliance Manager to ensure end to end systems, KPI's and Technical metrics are aligned, successfully cascaded, communicated and implemented across the various sites.
- Live and retailer approved contingency plans in place for machine equipment failures and alternative packaging formats.
- Reporting to the Group Technical Director you will have responsibility for the Technical agenda for both sites.
- Managing teams across both sites you will be responsible for leading, delivering and shaping technical performance.
- You will ensure there is an accurate and up to date single format HACCP across the factories, capturing new equipment and processes.
- Making sure that we remain famous for the highest operational standards of quality and Technical integrity, through on-going support and challenge to the business.
If this sounds like you then please do get in touch asap.
To apply for this exciting opportunity, please send a copy of your CV to our retained consultant quoting ref EH/GTNES or call Emma on 0161 832 7463 for a confidential discussion.
All direct and third party applications will be passed to Silven to be put through our process