(Ambitious graduate applicants will be considered)
A truly dynamic and forward thinking innovative business, our client has a new and exciting opportunity for a Technical Coordinator. The business supplies a diverse array of high quality products across ambient, chilled and frozen food categories to leading UK retailer and food services businesses.
- Be the first point of technical contact for the customers.
- Ensuring effective and timely resolution to escalated customer complaints across all aspects of the business, having significant impact on businesses performance and reputation.
- Maintaining records of communication with all suppliers and customers technical teams.
- Insuring complaint investigations are thorough, logged and documented.
- Analysing complaint data for emerging trends and act on key causes of issues, generate weekly report to board team.
- Dealing with any customer complaint investigations or product issues, respond and drive actions to ensure 100% customer satisfaction is achieved and maintained.
- Maintain Food Tech reference material
- To maintain and update customers current specifications on web based retail specification systems including all supporting documentation and the preparation of additional documentation
- Educated to degree level or above, with previous experience in a food-related role.
- Strong attention to detail with a customer service focused approach.
- Food safety knowledge
- Products specification writing would be an advantage
- Must be an excellent communicator both verbal and written.
- Numerate, literate, with intermediate or above IT skills (Word, Excel).