Provide leadership and support to the operational resource for the manufacturing cells. Championing the continuous improvement of both Asset Care and all manufacturing related projects. The post holder will also be expected to cover for the Project Manager as and when required.
Global FMCG Manufacturing Business
- Supporting the Project Manager in the delivery of key step change projects
- Implementing defined project, which may include engineering, capital or revenue and budget management.
- Identifying potential future projects.
- Providing project concept and design briefs.
- Evaluation and introduction of new processes and products.
- Implementing, site wide, the continuous improvement practices of LPOS(specifically asset care) to achieve the required performance levels set in the operations strategy.
- Leading Asset Care sessions in line with the 9 step methodology.
- Manufacturing best practices introduction, communication and identification of solutions.
- Health, safety, hygiene and environmental issues.
- Waste reduction through process efficiency.
- Applying robust Early Equipment Management techniques such as MORSE and PDIT
- The successful candidate will likely be an apprentice trained engineer allied to extensive FMCG manufacturing experience.
- It is expected that anyone fulfilling this role will also have gained an HNC qualification in either engineering or manufacturing
- Have a full understanding of world class techniques.