We offer an excellent opportunity for an experienced individual from the Fresh Produce sector to join an established Fruit business as QA Assistant.
This is an autonomous role, and the key areas will be to deal with fruit quality and labelling issues as they occur, carrying out tests and checks and ensure any failures are documented appropriately.
- To carry out shelf life test and to ensure that all staff involved in taking shelf life samples are completing paperwork as required.
- To remove from the Packhouse any redundant labels following the completions of jobs.
- To ensure that metal detector and weight checks are being carried out and documented at the correct intervals. To ensure that any failures in this area are documented and notified to the head supervisor and engineering manager.
- Assist with the development of new packing processes and quality management procedures that may occur from time to time.
- To support the Packhouse manager where required.
We are seeking an individual who has experience within a QA / QC role from the Fresh Produce sector, ideally having worked with Fruit. With the ability to work as a team, and communicate effectively, the successful candidate will benefit from a competitive salary.
This position will work a late shift, from 5.00pm - finish.
Please call our team to discuss the role of QA / QC / Quality Control Assistant on 01284 735575 or alternatively please send an up to date CV for consideration.