I am currently recruiting for a Technical Co-ordinator on behalf of a client who are well established in the food manufacturing industry.
- Writing, checking and approving specifications - good knowledge of valid IT, allergens, packaging, artwork.
- Approval of labelling and artwork.
- Reviewing ingredients used in products against EU and customer requirements.
- Dealing cross functionally - process tech experience (High care) and exposure to BRC advantageous
- Managing customer expectations
- Deal with our suppliers based around the world and act as a key liaison for specifications.
All aspects of artwork and packaging
Customer complaints logging, trending and following up and closing off.
- Graduates - HNC/equivalent or higher with relevant retail industry experience.
- Excellent IT skills
- Experience with micros and other spec systems.
- Experience and knowledge of artwork and packaging
- Understanding of HACCP
What’s on offer?
- A competitive salary of £30,000 + benefits (Pension, healthcare etc.)
- Working Monday – Friday office hours.
If the above role could be of interest and you would like to find out more please send a updated CV over to Cassi@drnewitt.com