£40,000 + Benefits
Our client, are a leading high volume FMCG business looking for an experienced Senior Transport Manager to lead the team of drivers and transport controllers.
This is a senior level role that will require an experienced candidate with relevant experience from the food or FMCG industry.
- Management of a fleet of up to 20 vehicles delivering to retailers across the UK.
- Efficient planning of delivery routes to ensure products arrive OTIF
- Work closely with Sales and Production departments as well as Customers to maximise satisfaction levels
- Comfortably be able to handle changes in priorities and deadlines
- Management of company transport budget
- Delivering hands on driver training
- An experienced Transport/Distribution Manager from the Food Industry
- CPC or CPC Fleet Licence holder – Essential
- A confident and hands-on Manager with experience in handling a large team
- An expert communicator – comfortable at all levels including strong IT skills
- Heath & Safety trainer or qualification would be beneficial but not essential
What’s on Offer?
- A competitive salary (circa £40,000) and benefits package
- The opportunity to work for an expanding company with great career prospects
To be considered for this role please upload your CV today. If you have any questions please contact Peter Clarke at DR Newitt.