Head of Technical
Eden Scott’s client is a leading food manufacturer who supply products to retail and food service customers within the UK, Europe, Australia and Canada.
Reporting to the Company Directors, we are recruiting for a Head of Technical who will be responsible for the governance and strategy of the Technical department.
- Identifying the technical strategy and communicating this to relevant parties
- Setting objectives for team members and identifying a clear path for development
- Mentoring individuals within the Technical team
- Ensuring manufacturing adheres to any changes in legislation and making appropriate changes when necessary
- HACCP Team Leader
- Completing supplier audits
- Developing other technical team members to be competent in HACCP and conducting supplier audits
- HACCP Level 4
- Extensive experience of BRC and retail audit requirements
- Knowledge of food legislation standards
- Awareness of H&S legislation and regulations
- Advanced Food Hygiene Certificate
- Excellent leadership/ management skills
- Passion for mentoring and developing individuals
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- Ability to be flexible to meet business needs
To discuss this exciting opportunity further, please contact Rosina Geraghty on 0131 550 1137 or email a CV to Rosina.Geraghty@edenscott.com
If this role isn’t quite what you are looking for, register your CV at www.edenscott.com and be the first to hear about our latest opportunities by signing up for our job alerts.