1 day left
- Contract Type
Technical Co-Ordinator, East of England – Salary c£30K
Are you looking to take the next step in your career with one of the leading food manufacturers in the UK?
Have you got excellent attention to detail? Do you have knowledge of HACCP and BRC?
If so this is the position for you.
My client is looking for a new Technical Co-ordinator to be based in the East of England. This is a brilliant opportunity for someone who is looking for long term career progression
As the Technical Co-Ordinator you will report to the Technical Manager, key responsibilities will be;
• To manage all product and environmental sampling
• To generate and submit certificate of analysis as required by customers
• To receive, manage and recommend action for all day to day customer complaints including reporting.
• To manage and maintain the supplier approval systems
• To generate and maintain intake specifications for all raw materials and packaging
• Maintaining current working knowledge on all implicit or implied Safety, Quality & Legal requirements
• To be an active participant of the HACCP team
• To be a participant of the internal audit team
To be considered for this position, the candidate must have;
• Degree in Food Science or equivalent
• Food manufacturing experience in FMCG in a Food Safety/Quality Role
• HACCP knowledge
• Experience of auditing
• Strong IT skills
• Data analysis skills
• Trained in problem solving lean tools
Monday to Friday 8.30-5.30
If you would like to apply for this role then please send me your most recent and up to date CV to Sophie@drnewitt.com or if you would like to discuss this role, the company or the exact location of the this role in more detail then please call Sophie on 0131 226 5060 or 07784676778, Mon - Fri 8.45am till 7.30pm
Apply for Technical Co-Ordinator
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly