4 days left
- Contract Type
Main Purpose of Role
Headquartered in London, Ashbury Labelling has a diverse global client base including supermarket retailers, food manufacturers, food service companies, agents & distributors as well as other food and legal service providers. At Ashbury Labelling, we’re passionate about providing consumer protection based support and advice to businesses. Working in partnership with our clients, sharing knowledge and expertise we deliver compliant products in a fast-paced environment.
We are currently recruiting for a variety of roles based at Marks & Spencer Head Office in Paddington. This role requires an enthusiastic, pro-active, organised food graduate who is eager to learn and thrives in a fast-paced environment. You will need the ability to make decisions and prioritise whilst keeping up communications internally as well as with the client, other internal service providers and suppliers. Tasks include dealing with Category and Supplier queries, updating glossary terms in the new PLuM system, entering and submitting food specifications, just being a general extra hand in the team.
The 6 month contract role has been created to provide administrative support to the PLuM team, allowing them to be more efficient and increase the rate of their workflow.
- 6 months contract to begin – may be extended to a permanent contract
- On M&S site based within the PLuM team @ Merchant Sq.
- IMMEDIATE START
Abilities & Skills
- Intermediate to advanced Excel skills needed.
- Effective communication with stakeholders at all levels
- Proactive, positive, enthusiastic – demonstrating a “can do” attitude.
- Friendly, approachable and flexible
- Ability to work effectively as part of a team and as well as independently.
- A strong knowledge of Microsoft Office
- An ability to quickly learn new systems and processes
- Excellent organisational and problem-solving skills
- Committed to providing an outstanding level of service at all times
- Excellent attention to detail
- Process orientated
- Must be able to multi-task and prioritise workload
- Able to demonstrate a willingness to learn and adapt change.
Apply for Food Graduate
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly