TECHNICAL & PRODUCT DEVELOPMENT MANAGER – AMBIENT - YORKSHIRE
4 days left
- Contract Type
Technical & Product Development Manager – Ambient - Yorkshire
Competitive Salary & Benefits
25 days holiday, plus bank holidays
We are currently looking for a Technical & Product Development Manager to join a successful northern business. This business is well known in the industry, a food manufacturer going through continuous growth. They supply major retailers and food service companies across the UK.
This is a fantastic opportunity to join the business and assist in leading the developing technical function. As a company they drive continuous improvements, invest in employee development, and provide a high level of customer service.
To be successful in this role you must be able to adapt quickly and work autonomously. You should definitely have experience of working with the major retailers, BRC and HACCP. You must have food experience, preferably ambient canning. This role will be challenging and reactive, so being used to this would be beneficial.
The main role responsibilities are outlined below:
- Undertake audits and assessments for all new sand existing suppliers.
- Implement supplier approval process, including on boarding new suppliers.
- Conduct supplier visits when required.
- Attending first product runs, accompanying customer audits and signing off product specifications.
- Answering technical queries, supporting customer request and reviewing artwork / labelling.
This business is growing rapidly, and success is inevitable. If you feel you are an energetic and driven Technical Manager who is prepared to work hard with a team, please do not hesitate to apply.
Apply for TECHNICAL & PRODUCT DEVELOPMENT MANAGER – AMBIENT - YORKSHIRE
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly