5 days left
- Contract Type
As one of the most progressive businesses in their field, this business produces a large range of products to a variety of industries. They now require a dynamic and forward thinking Technical Manager to ensure the highest of policies and procedures are implemented and adhered to within the manufacturing process.
Duties & Responsibilities:
- Be point of contact for all BRC and other similar Factory audits.
- To prepare, manage and lead audits conducted by customers, statutory bodies, third party audit, internal audits in an efficient and timely manner
- Ensure that all members of staff are trained to the relevant level in order to maintain the A+ BRC status and comply with customer requirements.
- Manage technical standards across the site to ensure that food safety standards are met.
- The ownership of the sites HACCP and Quality Management System ensuring it is up to date and the site is audit ready, every day.
- Develop the company technical strategy, to show continuous improvement and added value.
- Lead the HACCP team. Maintain, educate and raise awareness of the HACCP system with the assistance of the HACCP team to ensure product safety and legality.
- Address site related food safety issues, identify root causes and implement robust corrective and preventive actions.
- Ensure all consumer complaints are effectively investigated and corrective action implemented.
- Ensure all allergens are effectively controlled and managed within the production environment.
- To ensure all customers technical requirements are met and be the main customer facing contact.
Required Skills & Abilities:
- Good quality / technical management experience from food manufacturing environment
- Excellent working knowledge of implementing procedures to improve and retain HACCP and BRC quality standards
- Ideally educated to a degree level within a food related discipline (with HACCP Level 4 desirable)
- Good understanding of food safety and quality standards and legislation
- Excellent communication and effective team management skills
- Is energetic and enthusiastic with a passion for quality foods
Apply for TECHNICAL MANAGER
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly