An excellent opportunity for a shift manager with FMCG experience. Leading and coaching a team whilst implementing a culture of continuous improvement.
- Responsible for the undertaking of risk assessments and the provision of PPE and instruction. Involved in the provision of health and safety training for direct reports and accident investigations as required.
- To ensure compliance with all Quality, Food Safety and Legislation requirements. To maintain audit compliance standards at all times and promote a proactive quality culture within the department.
- To successfully promote and implement company driven change initiatives taking into account and managing a positive morale culture.
- To identify and implement performance uplift within the Manufacturing department across all areas through Team driven initiatives and projects.
- Develop a highly motivated team.
- Identify training needs for the team and individuals through a skills matrix, and ensure that adequate coaching and training is provided.
- Promote a Continuous Improvement philosophy.
- Responsible for the effective and timely communication of information to Senior Managers, direct reports and team engineers.
- Fast moving consumer able goods market (FMCG), preferably gained in the food industry within a team orientated culture.
- Working knowledge of an operational environment and packing lines.
- Working knowledge of BRC and General Supermarket Audit procedures and guidelines.
- Awareness of latest production initiates and continuous improvement concepts, in line with World Class Manufacturing best practice.
- Application of Health and Safety best practice and current legislative requirements.
- Demonstrate training and coaching skills, and ability to construct standard operating procedures.