4 days left
- Contract Type
Our client are a global Food Manufacturer with a great reputation in the industry. A vacancy has arisen for a Transport Co-ordinator in Hertfordshire.
This role requires an enthusiastic and organised individual who has strong administration experience.
- Provide support to internal and external customers
- Arrange collections, deliveries and transfers
- Liaising with internal departments
- Collating reports
- Minimum 2 years’ administration experience
- Strong Microsoft Office skills
- Able to work under pressure
- Excellent interpersonal skills
What’s on offer?
- £24 - 26k salary
- Monday - Friday
If you would like to be considered for this excellent opportunity then please upload your CV today. If you have any questions please call Sarah Gegan at DR Newitt.
Apply for Transport Co-ordinator
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly