Up to £25,000
Sunday - Thursday / Morning Shift
An excellent opportunity arises for a QA Supervisor/Junior QA Manager to join a fantastic food manufacturer in Manchester. They will consider someone who is looking to take the next step, so this is a great opportunity to progress in your career.
- Monitor site standards and ensure compliance to food safety, legal and customer requirements. Ensure the site is “audit ready“ at all times.
- Assess product quality and adherence to specifications throughout process. Report findings, advise on sourcing and drive quality improvements.
- Maintain, review, check, collect process control documents.
- Support continuous improvement by investigating internal audit findings, customer complaints to root cause and driving actions.
- Shelf life test finished products. Support product benchmarking.
- Provide support with customer enquiries (e.g. specification, complaint management, training etc) when requested.
- Support continuous improvement by delivering specific internal training.
- Assist with management of outsourced services (cleaning, pest control, lab testing.
- Support site waste minimisation program; identify opportunities to reduce waste.
- Assist with external audits or visits
- Support HACCP/TACCP Teams and QMS review as requested.
- Adopt flexible working patterns (e.g. holiday cover) as necessary by the needs of the business.
- Any other reasonable management request as dictated by the needs of the business.
- Self-motivated personality, “Can do” attitude
- Experience in working with fresh produce
- Excellent communication skills, both verbal and written
- IT literate, experience in data collection, data management and analysis
- Ideally Food safety qualified to level 3 or above
- Experience in working in a food factory environment
- Experience working to multiple retailers’ standards
If you are currently working within a similar role, and are looking for a fresh challenge please send your CV to Lexi Barratt at email@example.com. Alternatively if you would like to discuss the position further please call on 0131 226 5060