Multi-skilled Maintenance Engineer, near Shrewsbury Shropshire, Food Manufacturing Company
An exciting opportunity has arisen for a Maintenance Engineer / Maintenance Technician to join our food manufacturing factory in near Shrewsbury, Shropshire.
The main objectives of the post holder will include:
- Carrying out mechanical and electrical maintenance improvements that will reduce downtime, increase efficiency and reduce breakdowns.
- Where applicable, assist operatives with change overs, set ups etc.
- Accurately log all downtime, repair information and general handover notes.
- Work efficiently to ensure all electrical engineering work is completed in a safe manner.
- Log all use of spares and materials to allow accurate stock controls.
- Conduct continuous monitoring of production lines to identify and implement improvements.
- Improving and maintaining a safe working environment for yourself and colleagues.
Ideally, the successful candidate will possess the following:
- Time Served Engineer
- Recognised Engineering Apprenticeship or relevant qualification.
- Similar past engineering experience gained working within a manufacturing environment.
- Experience of working within a Production environment
- Specific understanding of the requirements of Health and Safety Regulations/Legislation directly relating to engineering.
- An enthusiastic & driven individual, who works to a high standard at all times.
Hours: Mon-Fri 6am - 2pm and 2pm - 10pm
Salary: £28,000 (depending on experience) +overtime available at weekends
To Apply: Please press the 'apply' button
*Due to the amount of applications received, only those who our client wishes to progress will be contacted. If you have not received correspondence within 21 days, then please assume your application has been unsuccessful on this occasion. Thank you for reading this advertisement.
This role may be of interest to the following: Maintenance Engineer, Electrical Engineer, Multi Skilled Maintenance Engineer, Food Engineer, Shift Engineer, Food, Drinks, FMCG, Engineering Supervisor, Engineering Team Leader, Production, Manufacturer, FMCG, Operations, Shrewsbury, Shropshire, Wrexham, North Wales, Welshpool, Oswestry, Chester.