Regional Farm Maintenance Manager (Farming)
To plan and organize assigned farm mechanical maintenance staff so that the broad range of agricultural, industrial and animal feeding machinery and equipment is serviced, maintained and operated in accordance with my client. To train staff in order to ensure that competent and sufficient numbers of maintenance staff are available for the assigned farm sites
1. To visit all assigned farms on a regular schedule.
2. To liaise with the Div. Support and Maintenance Manager on all aspects of repairs and maintenance.
3. To oversee routine and preventative maintenance of all agricultural, industrial and animal feeding machinery and equipment within the Division.
4. To monitor and assess the performance of all maintenance staff in conjunction with the Farming and Maintenance Manager and recommend training as required.
5. To assist where required in the design and conducting of maintenance and operator training courses.
6. To assist or lead where necessary at a practical level, the farm maintenance team in carrying out routine or non-routine tasks.
7. To identify and develop the relevant preventive and predictive maintenance and safety systems and procedures.
8. To continually assess existing equipment and assist with the selection of future machinery requirements for suitability, quality, reliability and cost-effective operation for the operation.
9. To ensure emergency repair service for all sites on a 24-hour basis.
10. To implement and maintain an accurate system of service records for all machinery and equipment.
11. To submit to the Maintenance Manager a weekly record of the work completed and sites visited.
12. To liaise with the Maintenance Manager in maintaining an adequate supply of spare parts as required for breakdowns and general servicing.
•Tax-free salary £3000-£4000
•Housing full expensed
•6 Free Return Air Flights & 97 days holiday
This is a 6 working week